- HOW WE COLLECT MEMBER, VISITOR OR USER INFORMATION
- If you visit this Site, we may collect and store in our databases, one or more of the following types of information: your Internet Protocol (IP) address; the name of the domain name from which you access the Internet; the IP address of the Website from which you linked to the Site or our network of sites; browser data; email address data; and the date and time you access our Site and its functions.
- When a visitor, member, subscriber, or other Site user requests web pages from the Site's server, clicks on banners or other links or otherwise uses or views the Site's services, products or other functions, we or our agents may automatically collect some information ("Data") about the visitor, member, subscriber or user. This information may include the IP address from which the Site is being accessed, the pages or links that were requested, the special preferences or requests of the user and cookie information received from the computer of the visitor, member, subscriber or user. We use a 3rd party payment processor that may collect your First Name, Last Name, Credit Card Number, Expiration, and CVV to process transactions.
- Sometimes, we may ask you to provide personal information. Whether or not you provide this personal information is completely optional. This Optional Information may include your name, username, e-mail address, physical address (or part of it such as your zip code), telephone number, gender, marital status, occupation, education and any special interests or affiliations. Additional Optional Information such as a credit card number, expiration date, security code and billing address may be requested for participation in special promotions or offers, or for billing and shipping information.
- When a subscriber, member or user of this Site sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the Site, the Company or any employees, agents or representatives of Company or Site, we may collect and use any and all such information and all other Data regarding that communication.
- Internet cookies are used for authenticating, tracking and maintaining specific information about users, such as site preferences or shopping cart contents. Most Internet browsers allow the option to enable or disable cookies. You may disable cookies, but this may make portions of this Site unusable. Cookies are simple pieces of data unable to perform any operation by themselves. They are neither spyware nor viruses, despite the detection of cookies from certain sites by many anti-spyware products.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not share your email information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- UPDATES AND REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS POLICY